Remembrance

I remember the day of the days when I came to know that my journey ended in a dead end before reaching the destination. All my belongings  were loitering in the sandy dust in the mournful dusk of the lately Autumn or an early Winter. An uncanny sadness clutched me with its both hands. I felt an extreme suffocation as if I was about to sink in a pool of darkness. The darkness which was darker than the darkest of the Moonless night that was prevailing vast expansion of the universe, few stars peeping out the cloud , some night birds were shaking their wings that creates a reverential fear to my mind. What should be done ..... should I give it up ......??

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women of Christabel and La Belle Dame Sans Merci ......

The story of my experiments with truth...................M. K. Gandhi.

Sophocles the great dramatist...